Friday, January 1, 2010

Maybe I Deserve It.

Heyy 1/1/2010,

I wasn't very pleased with how I woke up this morning and what followed after that was even worse. This emotional turmoil isn't as great or as fun as you think. I am upset, so upset that it had to be this way. I felt so pathetic till the extent I had to seek help from my good friend, Google -.- and this is what I found ;) Okay fine, it made me laugh to myself for a bit.

Try to not think about penguins

(Amusement Potential: 1-5 minutes)
This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about penguins anyway.

Scratch yourself

(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Go ahead, scratch yourself now. Even if nothing itches, go ahead. Doesn't that feel pretty good?

Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning

(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Pick a random word out of a magazine and say it aloud to yourself until it becomes a meaningless set of noises. In my case, I picked the word 'bitch' and I don't even know why.

Pinch yourself

(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
What is pain? Why is it unpleasant? There's nothing physical about it - it's all in your mind. Plus, after pinching yourself for awhile, boredom will seem nice next to being in pain.

Try to swallow your tongue

(Amusement Potential: 1-2 minutes)
There's not much to say about this one. It is possible, but really stupid.

That was probably how bored I was and I was trying to not be tempted to do things that will make me look like a fool in the end. I rather look like a fool this way as compared to.. err 'that' way. Nevermind.

Oh, sidetracking, I think the Chipmunks and Chipettes are adorable.



I'm listening to a song now. It's been awhile since I last heard it. I wonder what it'd sound like if the Chipmunks and Chipettes sang it. See, I told you I'm anal like that.

I don't ask for much, but I would really want my brains to stop thinking tomorrow. Enough.

Bye.

"what day is it, and in what month, this clock never seem so alive"