Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why Can't I.

Good morning people.

I couldn't sleep the whole of last night. I even resorted to counting sheeps and Don told me to pretend to sleep -.- Wth, pretend. Haha. It was very torturing because I know I had to sleep and I wanted to sleep. Hence me being slightly cranky today or maybe I'm just overwhelmed with emotions. You know the feeling of having many thoughts and feelings but you can't even identify each one of them because there are way too many? Yeah, that's how I feel now and in 15 minutes time, I'm going to be presenting on E-business. Perfect.

I like being cuddled to sleep. I just like to be the manja one. I like you to hold me tight enough and when I'm settled, I'll turn one side and leave you alone to sleep and when I am bored again, I'll cuddle you or crawl to you and expect you to do the 'tsk annoyed' sound just so I know you know I'm in your arms. I like stealing bolsters away just so I can be the bolster. Anal.

Okay, I just blogged like an idiot. Again I stress on this, I'm overwhelmed and I don't know what's running through my head. 

Bye, we're TIGHT :)

"we were as one babe, for a moment in time"