Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Bed of Roses.

There is so much I want to express now, about my day. No, seriously, you have no idea. But I rather blog about something more happy and optimistic rather than whining about what happened.

Confusion, is nothing new

SOOOOOO.......  this is putting a smile on my face now,


(this picture was taken ages ago, okay lar fine, last CNY, chubby cheeks -.-)

I want a MALTESE. *i want i want i want i want!* Damn rare moment okay you see me carrying a dog/puppy. I love dogs, I have 3 of them (golden retriever, rottweiler & a beagle) but I'm scared of dogs, wth -.-  Maybe cause I don't take care of them, maybe.

Why can't all dogs be like the Loong's Bruno? Well disciplined and good looking. I can walk in and out, feeling safe because it just sits still and stare at me instead of pouncing on me and sniffing my legs or licking wherever. I know, the irony of feeling safe around a tame dog. Lol. But that's my problem la okay.

Actually, it will be nice to blame it on my brother Deon. When I was young, I witness him being bitten by my aunt's dog, Joey. The flesh on his calves was... hanging 0_o. Ever since, I know I am scared of dogs that come and sniff/chase/play/lick/jump/whatever a dog can do la basically on/with me.

But a MALTESE is simply adorable. I will dress the MALTESE up and take care of it if it doesn't get too playful  and will attempt not to give up halfway. Ha!



(Blue eyes Siberian Husky and Mr.Chow Chow)

These are the other two bigger dogs that I am in love with. I would like a fat lazy Chow Chow and a really sexy husky.  Both also damn high maintenance but it is worth it okay when people envy from a far if when I take them for walks, Haha.

I know what I am going to name them, do you? Hee.

"it's been a long time coming"