Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Say, I Remember You!

Dear Anonymous,

I think I am a mean person. The intentions of my heart are always so corrupted. I have very anal thoughts and as much as I hate people that can be malicious or conniving, I feel like I am just the same, not any better. The sense of conviction takes a toll on me like a rock everytime I am forced to deal with my emotions which will then of course lead me to this emotional turmoil and I become a wreck.

It scares me that I am capable of hurting someone  anyone feelings just like that, whenever I want to or I feel like it. But God is fair, really fair. My karma came in one package -.- Yet, I am selfish and stubborn to do anything about it. It is very hard to be nice to people I don't want to be nice to. I can't pretend to like someone that I actually don't like the rest out there. Maybe I am somewhat nice that way considering if you are not within my league, I won't make you feel like you are fitting it and instead, I will make sure you get the hint. At least you are not being lied to and you don't have to waste your time being my friend.

I am fussy with friends. There is only so much of love I can offer. Hence me being fussy with friends. Don't get me wrong, I am not the kind to only be-friend you if you are beautiful or rich. I am selective only because I know I will go the extra mile for that handful of good friends that I have and I don't want to make any empty promises to those that I know I won't go the extra mile for.

Take note, just because I hang out with the same clique over and over again does not make me less friendly or sociable. It is NOT wrong to have a particular clique I am confortable with. My handful of good friends naturally makes me a nice person, so I don't have to pretend to be nice :)

So, think again. Do you want to be my friend?

Love, Anonymous.

"i think you'll make a pretty cool mind reader"