Thursday, January 14, 2010

Out Of Reach.

At the moment,


(on the same page ever since, don't laugh)

I am feeling unproductive. I need to focus and not have my thoughts swaying back and forth.


(In HongKong, the cages are for people like me to make wishes)

Say, will you take me away? Far enough for me to be happy and far enough for you to put a smile on my face? Maybe if things were less temporary, I might actually be content with things.


(tadpole lookalike thingy that I can't find it here -.-)

Concurrently, I am craving to have this dessert. If I had the money, I would fly down to HK just to have it and maybe to take a 'scenery shot' in TongPakFu ;)

And Oh, I want to go watch the dolphin show.

Thinking Out Loud now, Okay, Bye.

"so lonely inside, so busy out there"