Hi people, Meet Bugger (:
Right now, at this point of time, I'm smiling like Bugger :D
People say that when you smile often enough, you will manage to fool/con cajol yourself to feeling happy. Is that true? You try it.
There are thoughts that are killing me because guess what? It's late.
I just choose not to think about it.
Because the more I think of it, the more I think of you and next thing I know... you're not there, again. No where to be found.
But then again, you won't even understand because it means nothing to you.
I'm sorry but your words don't justify your actions.
I wish I knew where I fell short to be stuck in this maelstrom.
Delaine is excited and worried at the same time about running away because I'm going to be freaking ALONE. I really don't know what to anticipate. One thing I do know is, this escapade will help me regain my sanity temporarily. Counting down, 3 days time!
The heart is a wonderful gift from God, I'm giving mine time to mend.
And you, stop dilapidating it.
"if you miss out on life, they win"
