Saturday, January 2, 2010

Food For Thought.

What is LOA?

The Lack of attention disorder is related to autism 0_0. The disorder is common and creates problems for both parents and children. In this case, it would be friends. The origin of the disorder is a lack of attention, or the impression by the child of a lack of attention

What are the Symptoms?

Continuously restless and impulsive.

Cannot sit quietly when needed, moves constantly with hands and feet and is quickly diverted by incentives from the environment.

Has difficulty doing what they're asked and does not finish what it started. This is caused by their inability to focus its attention.

Have a habit to comment on anything that happens in their vicinity. They are often chaotic and continuously loose things.

Become unruly when they discover not being well understood. This characteristic may even continue after becoming an adult.

They are too confused to get things started.

They tend to be daydreamers.

Can You Spot The LOA one below?



I hope you guessed the right one ;)



(Congrats, you guessed correctly!)

This post is dedicated to my beloved friend. I love you, so much and in my eyes, you're not LOA cause I give you enough :)

Everything above was not made up, I did some mini research okay. So now you know what LOA really means, so don't simply use it.

Oh, SUPRISE -.-

"i'm funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted"