Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wait A Minute.

happy new year, 2010.
Year of Favour, here I come :)

I am pretty much anticipating for the new year as usually ushering into a new year will be just rather insignificant to me. I don't make resolutions, no not cause I don't keep to them or I never seem to fulfill them. It's just that, I don't bother making any, that's probably how lazy I am -.-

There is something within my heart though that I secretly or silently hope to accomplish this coming year. Happiness, for You and Me. Ey, what's wrong with that? Some people can go on with their year without being happy you know. With all my heart, I only want the best for us.


(one of my MOST memorable and happy moments in 2009)

I'm sorry for my weaknesses. That selfish side of me or that cowardly side of me. I wish I can make things better and this time around, I promise I will. Hold on. Wait for me.

How are you celebrating tonight?

Cheers, X.

"but you said, somewhere, someday, somehow"