Monday, December 28, 2009

Yesterday Ended Last Night.

Last 2 years felt like a rollercoaster ride, last year felt like like a ride to hell and as for this year, I felt like I was in hell. Till the extend I think I forgot how to smile.

I don't know why I don't feel the pain anymore, or the need to feel the pain.
I don't feel anything, I don't feel the thrill. Numb.
On a lighter note, something does interest me.
This time, it is more logical, it is more real and less denial.
All these shindigs don't tickle my fancy the way they used to.
Funny, I always thought I will never get tired of it.
Does this intrigue you too?

Trust me, I am usually not confused about anything.
I just like playing dumb -.-
Which leaves me being as complacent as ever to do anything about it.
But things has changed, gradually of course.
Being reluctant to change makes the whole process harder.
Hence, me taking ages to reach where I am now.

There are many things in my heart I wish I can just dispose them.
Mistakes were made and many things were lost along the way.
I suprise myself that I could still force a smile on my face every now and then.
...when you really think about it, it wasn't so bad afterall :)

On a random note,
makes me that much stonger, makes me work a lil bit harder, makes me that much wiser, so,
THANKS FOR MAKING ME A FIGHTER =)

For so long, I've been going after the things I want, never sitting still.
But I think sitting still is what's best for now.




I found my fullstop.

"because, sometimes, you have to step outside the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are"