Monday, December 28, 2009

DIONNE LOONG HOW YEE.

Dear Don,


(i like this picture of YOU and yes i stole it from your FB, sue me)

First things first, thank you for your handmade card. I didn't want to say anything yet last night because I was planning to do this since you're damn lack-of-attention ;)


When I read it, I smiled, so much :) Knowing I am loved by you and even if the sun don't shine and our words don't rhyme, do or die you're going to be by my side. The picture of the sweet made me laughed to myself -.- What's your problem? Lol.

No words can express how thankful I am for you. Through out this whole year, I don't think anyone else can take the shit I am capable of putting one through but you. During my lowest moments in life, you are always there. Thank you. We've both come such a long way this year and I want you to know I am so proud of you for what you have accomplished :)

You've been my pillar of strength and comfort. Playing the role of my part time lover as well. Always being the reminder to remind me that I am good enough, especially for you la right. Lol.

The year is ending and boy am I glad I had you with me to go through it. Time passed by so fast. The new year is coming. Babe, it wasn't so bad after all isn't it? ;) Lets look forward to a better year and make many more happy memories together!

Our happy ending is coming, just wait! or worst come to worse, just stay with me huh. HAHA

ily, with all my heart. X