Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lullabye.




I like playing Harvest Moon, I really do. The sad thing is, I never got married in any of my game -.- It was always an 'almost', Annoying. I want to play it again just so I get to pick which boy I get married to ;) You see, once I start playing, I literally get addicted to it. But I get all so excited and there is always a smile on my face when you watch me play!

I was rather distracted today. Thoughts were everywhere. But nevertheless, I made an effort to enjoy my day and I did. You see, a thing I learn is when something suddenly pops up or in out of nowhwere, I have to tell myself to stop and not dwell on it and I'm sure as hell getting better at it.

You caught me off guard. No suprises. I must admit, I do wonder. I wonder whether if there is a way to turn back the clock that night, will you turn the god damn thing? Then maybe, just maybe we both could still be sane and I wouldn't need to have a conscience battle daily about what happened. What say you?

On a random note, I never knew there was a KTZ in One Utama until today. Seriously, can die. You have no idea how I crave for their mango lo sometimes when I am in OU but never able to satisfy the craving cause most of the time, the thought of driving to SS2  and back to OU for it seems ridiculous. So at least not I am able to have my mango lo when I'm in OU :)

can you guess what I wanted to do when I found out about KTZ in OU?

seriously, somebody can just shoot me down. Haha.

nights.

"cross my heart and hope to die"