Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Love Us.


(HI, meet Love, Fei & Hips)

"I always feel a strange combination of sadness and joy when it comes to you. There are moments where I wish I can unwind the clock and take all the sadness away. But I have a feeling if I did that, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can"
(A Walk to Remember)

Conversations that make me smile to myself =)

Me: Ey I'm actually very smart
Don: HuHHH?
Me: -.-

Me: Ey I'm going to sleep, what you going to do?
Don: Sleep also lo
Me: ish, COPYCAT
Don: stupid

Me: Ey babe, you got a pic of Don looking retarded ar?
Daph: Got alot, I need to find
Me: LOL

You don't find it funny? It is okay. I didn't ask you all to laugh. You all weren't suppose to get it anyway.

Oh, i feel like wii-ing!



Laters, X.

"it's okay to play make believe once in awhile"