Friday, February 26, 2010

The Hour Glass.

BerryB's current look.
You live and you learn.
Have you ever wanted something so badly in life?
Only to realise that the most painful part is to let it slip away, slowly?
Along with it, a light called hope fades away too.
When will we learn that we should never put in too much hope in something that we know isn't ours?
Life is painful and unfair, but it is through pain, we learn and grow.

I was sad, again. So i did what i do best, pamper myself and voila! a smile on my face. I went and got my hair done again and somehow i have a new colour now and my hair is 'relaxed' -.- waste money. But i realised something, that happiness didn't last long. I guess it's true. The source of joy is from God alone and please do hear my prayer Jesus, help me pull through.
hi world. i'm back to square 1, it is like i barely left. word.

"i guess second best is all i'd know"