one of those days where i feel like i have been here before as if i'm reliving every bit of the past.
sometimes maybe people like me secretly enjoy being lost knowing i'd be found again, sooner or later. but when?
wanting to be the girl you love to love, who would have thought.
i burnt myself with an iron, i hate scars like that -.- but ironically, i told my girls, this physical pain hurts less than the emotional pain, jokes aside. i really hope it'd heal asap and it won't leave a mark :(
anyway, look what I was suprised with last Sat during service? Mmm, thank YOU :)
pretty charmbracelet: go to Choobs :)
When I am sad, I like to fulfill my cravings too. People get addicted to many things, as for me, it's not random craving, it's mere addiction -.-
i want my cha soba!
Thank you God for my cellies.
X.
"maybe we should all just float..."



