skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Aftermath (:
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Kiss Me.
hey, what if i don't want to try?
because i don't think i can.
and i don't want to.
please.
"can anybody out there hear cause i can't seem to hear myself?"
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
dee
i pen my thoughts down without thinking and smile to myself after that. i am anal like that, and i like being anal.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(56)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(11)
In Your Face!
Did I Say Something Stupid?
Peanut to Your Butter.
Please Don't Stop The Rain.
I Count The Steps That You Take.
Kiss Me.
Come Kidnap Me.
Slow Down, Maybe He'll Catch Up.
Do You Like Being Stuck?
I Look For You in Everyone I Meet.
Slow Motion Accident.
►
February
(14)
►
January
(22)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(7)
Followers