skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Aftermath (:
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Peanut to Your Butter.
What makes you happy?
:)
there's always that one person that will always have your heart
you never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start
mmm, thank you God for your strength.
Just keep going!
"for me it happens all the time"
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
dee
i pen my thoughts down without thinking and smile to myself after that. i am anal like that, and i like being anal.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(56)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(11)
In Your Face!
Did I Say Something Stupid?
Peanut to Your Butter.
Please Don't Stop The Rain.
I Count The Steps That You Take.
Kiss Me.
Come Kidnap Me.
Slow Down, Maybe He'll Catch Up.
Do You Like Being Stuck?
I Look For You in Everyone I Meet.
Slow Motion Accident.
►
February
(14)
►
January
(22)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(7)
Followers