Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do You Like Being Stuck?


I am not looking for answers and solutions anymore. A way out, just an escape from hurting myself more than I have already hurt would be nice because I didn't come this far for you to make it this hard for me. After awhile, it stops hurting but it starts to kill.

Sometimes, with your whole heart you hope you're wrong. Everytime he does something to tell you he's no good for you, you ignore it. But everytime he suprises you, he wins you over and you lose that arguement with yourself that he's not for you.

I am a queen of second thoughts. Instead of being filled with contentment, I always say, "I wish".

At the end of the day, I am stupid and young, and I am really good in making bad decisions. That makes me human.

Tell me people, that I am not alone on this boat? no?

"i hate the whole.. 'it might have been' bullcrap.."