Thursday, February 11, 2010

Look What You've Done.

Flowers would be nice :D

Orange Daisies <3

Red Roses <3

White Lilies <3.

Purple Tulips <3.

Yellow Dahlias <3.

Often times, I feel that my preference and liking towards a type of flower varies according to the different people who gets it for me. These are my favourite types of flowers.

What about you? :)

I know flowers die and what not. It is a waste of money to many people. It puts a smile on my face, all the time. I am a flower kinda girl. So if it makes me happy, it is worth the money. I don't expect to receive them everyday. But every once in awhile, that feeling is pretty great (: especially when it catches you off guard.

All time favourite, Cala Lilies, pretty ain't it?


Just the thought of simplicity in life. Smiles.

X.

"one night yeah one more time, thank for the memories"