Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ordinary People.

DAY TWO.

It was going to be an exciting and long day for us! Woke up about 8.30 and left the villa by 10.

Morning Face.

Breakfast at McD's.

First destination for the day was at Nusa Dua for water sports, wee.

Excited, excited, excited!

All ready for parasailing!

Look, it's ME. I should have brought my camera up with me to the sky, damn. It was nice to just stop thinking for that moment.

Okay, this has to be the highlight of my trip. Notice V trying to help me tie my bikini bottom strings. Yeah, when those Indon dudes unstrapped me when I landed, I was like "wow I wanna do it again!!" Then V just pointed and went "err, is that..?" To my horror, my bikini bottom untied =.= But not as bad as you people think la. We 3 laughed it off and all of a sudden, I was the joke limelight of the beach.Can you imagine, our driver (will intro him later) was our photographer as well and he didn't snap any of my landing shots because he was obviously distracted with how I landed, bleh. To make matters worse, news spread like fire, the locals all knew and even people from other islands knew thanks to our driver. Annoying. Lol.

All geared up for snorkeling.

Getting to the middle of the sea to snorkle. Take notice of what I am stepping on. The boat is called a glass boat? Yeah cause you get to see stuff underwater from the thing I'm stepping on. Haha.

Peace.

My boys decided to be adventurous and attempted to go under the boat just so I can capture a few shots of them from the glass boat mirror thingamabob, turned out really nice.

On our way to Turtle Island. I didn't want to walk in the sea, god knows what is my problem so V carried me across and then we suddenly notice what is below:

Yeah, this doggie was swimming. How cute. Immediately, I told V to let me get off. Malu okay if dog can be in the sea water but I need someone to carry me -.- fail.

This turtle is at least 5Kgs. Heavy for me okay.

They have this pool with alot of turtles. Some are like huge ass giant turtles then I syok sendiri asked the dude, "boleh I masuk ah? I mau main and tangkap gambar :) :) :)" He allowed and so I went right in and dragged J & V in with me. I even shook hands with the turtles and whatnot. Fun.

This wasn't so scary since I have done this before.

Don, are you proud of me? I went really close and even played with the iguana. Haha.

Note to self: Animals can misread your signs and actions.

Snake shot, I was so happy to get this shot right cause I did freak out a lil for the first shot.

Birthday Boy

=)

People, meet our driver, Putu! He is a really nice man. I think we're blessed to have him as our driver okay. Like he was really fun and we got along so well. So if any of you want to go to Bali and need a driver, look for Putu :) Btw, he is the driver cum photographer for us that I was talking about earlier, the one that spread the news like fire. Damn it.

Oh, this is Sultan 0_0 He was out boat dude. He was fishing underwater while I was snorkeling next to him. It's amazing to see him hold his breath under water.

When we returned to Nusa Dua, V went for wakeboarding while J & I were in the boat, sun-BURNING, really not funny.

We were all shocked at how much we enjoyed from the turtle island and all and was saying how much fun we had until..... mmm, I'm gonna spare the details but lets just say we ended up here (picture below) right before lunch.


We had lunch in another warung but I didn't take any pictures because no one was in the mood.

Stopped by GWK.

You see the statue my boys are posing with, that is only the miniature of the Vishnu God and The Garuda that is going to be built there. It is going to be the TALLEST statue in the world. Looking forward to see the results.

Was quite worn out by then, lousy stamina, ish. Due to time constraint, we couldn't even stay long at Dreamland the beach, the nude beach to be specific, haha.

We had to rush to Ulu something to catch some show and the sunset. This place has an amazing scenery and I am not doing the place any justice just by showing the very very few pictures below.

We all had to tie this skirt thingy with a ribbon as a sign of respect.

J & V in their skirts, lol.

I took so many pictures during this show and even took a few videos but I am not that hardworking to upload it now, sorry. The show is about the legendary Monkey God and some love story between the famous Rama and Sita is incorporated. Pretty cool.

Climax of the show. There is a dude being burn in the middle.

We all look like crap because we were all burn under the sun while waiting for the show to start, it was so damn hot, can die.

One of the many shots of the sunset. Literally caught the sunset right in front of our eyes, beautiful. So beautiful. And it felt really good after that because it was much cooler by then.

Dinner was in the beautiful (omg i'm overusing the word, but really, i feel that beautiful is the word to desribe whatever i wanna describe in Bali) Jimbaran beach.
 White Cafe Sands.

Just a glimpse of how it felt like having dinner right on the beach. It was very romantic. I like.

We had to get up by 2.30 am the next day so we went back to the villa after dinner and the boys went for a swim while I had a massage. Slept by 12 and believe it or not, I was looking forward to waking up at 2.30 just because..... will story you in the next post! :D

It was certainly the best day for me in Bali, I was one happy girl that day!

"i bet you would have done the same"