Hips says BOOOO! :)
There are things I think I want to or should know but deep down inside, I don't think I really want to know. Somehow, I still end up knowing -.- Albeit knowing the truth, every wound still feels as raw as ever and each encounter with the pain feels different.
I remember telling people, "I am a good thinker" cause I can really think. I am capable of coming up with all sorts of analytical excuses or reasons to why things happen that way/what caused it to happen/blablabla. Most of the time, I am right. Ironically, I would like to be proven wrong sometimes.
Procastinating and postponing. I tend to procrastinate on things hence end up postponing things as well. It is doing me no good. This year is supposed to be a year of Favour and favour does not come easily and as and when I want it. Trust me, at the rate I am going, I don't think it is going to be a year of Favour for me.
Maybe you're right. I don't have a clue or any idea on many other things that is within my proximity. Or maybe I just like being totally oblivious to things and am rather comfortable being in denial about many things. I like taking things one step at a time. So don't rush me. Damn it, I feel like I am living in a lie. Who's the liar? Yours truly, myself.
If there is a degree in Playing Pretend, I'll ace it. I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around. Haven't you heard, payback is a bitch? Deal with yours, I am dealing with mine.
Goodnight people.
"she's sweet and innocent and you like it, i am the opposite, what are you doing with me?"