Back from beautiful Bali :D
DAY ONE
And so, John, Vinz and I decided to fly to Bali, wee. Flew AirAsia. Don't mean to sound like a brat, but I don't like AirAsia, for obvious reasons.
John & I when we reached the airport.
Vinz & I on our way to our villa.
The 3 of us when we arrived, yay!
We stayed in Seminyak Suites.
We took an extra bed of course, lol.
Then we walked out attempting to find for a place to eat, fail.
We resorted to this warung (I forgot the name) thinking it serves Bali delicacies, I ended up ordering sandwiches because the Soto I had was err, filled with beansprouts so yeah.
I took pictures of our food and what not but I'm just being very unproductive and lazy to upload them. So go figure.
Took a walk back halfway but was too spoilt, lazy, it started drizzling so we took a cab back and because the drizzle stopped by the time we reached our villa, we took a dip in our pool.
There are one too many err, obscene shots while we were in the pool so I am not uploading it. But I sure did had so much of fun playing and fooling around with J&V till we ended up like...
yeah, LOL.
Because it was John's birthday eve, Vinz and I took him for dinner in Sky Garden, Legian.
Place is nice and trust me, the 3 of us ate and drank like mad but it didn't burn a hole in both Vinz & my pockets, so worth it!
Soon to be birthday boy and I.
Mmm, Yeah soon to be birthday boy with his present from Vinz, lol.
We took a walk around Legian then headed to DeJaVu and mind you, party scene in Bali only starts like after 12 -.- how annoying. So it was HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to John Boy! :)
I hope you enjoyed yourself my dear and I also hope we put a smile on your face that night!
Because we were not satisfied in DeJaVu, we went back to Seminyak area to party. Ahem, pictures definitely cannot be uploaded. The boys will shoot me. It was one hell a night, never felt so safe in a club before, trust me, ok that was inside joke. HAHA.
The pictures above definitely did not do any justice to define what really happened during Day One because of some restraints, but what the heck, I promise Day 2 & 3 & 4 will be much better.
It ended with a bang because we were dead tired by then.
Cheers! ;)
Reminder to self: STUDY FOR FINALS! bleh.
"look for the girl with the broken smile"