Tuesday, February 23, 2010

There She Goes.

Mmm, the brother and I.

When I am sad, I am impulsive with many things and I tend to spend a sum of money to feel alright again. What do you do when you're sad huh?

And so I went and got my hair done instead of my nails since they still look so pretty. In a nutshell, I look decent now 0_o I am not used to it, wth. Lol. I realized that in a saloon, I love to reason out with myself and I end up spending more money than I should. Sole purpose was to dye my hair black but I ended up colouring + treatment + cut = more $. Fail.com, serious. BUTTT, I am happy and that's all that matters :)

BerryB failed on me today. It is being bitchy. I can't BBM people, ish. Can't wait to BBM the lover.

I could sleep all day and still wake up tired.
Because everytime I close my eyes, they're still looking for something.
But it's not there.
You say I'm a pessimist,  it might be true.
That however does not mean you're right, nor me wrong.
It just showcases how hard is it to know someone.
The closest we can get is still a lifetime away from understanding.
Before I go to bed, I looked from the corner of my closed eyes.
Trying to get a still image of you.
...then I saw you, feels like you were right there beside me.
And that's when I felt safe.
You're good, but I am better.

"it was so long ago but t's all coming back to me now"