Friday, February 19, 2010

One Way Traffic.

And so, would you rather carry on being happy not knowing the one you love the most is gone OR would you rather know the truth and be there as they lay him or her to the ground?

I am curious.

Daddy taught me to compare "the amount you want him in your life" and "the amout he wants you in his life". It has to balance. But that's not always the case. Where are all the fairness in these shindigs?

Often times, I tend to dwell in thoughts as though I am about to kick the bucket soon. People always say, 'live like we're dying la' or 'live each day like it's your last' and what not. But really, I think that's utter nonsense because if I am to live by that theory, I'll be in hell by the time I died.

So, what will you be doing if it was really your last day on earth?
As for me, I don't think I will do anything much about it. Honest.

Stop pretending like you know how I feel. Thanks.

So what happened? What always happens, LIFE.

Just as fragile as a rose

"the truth hurts, but the lies are worse"